Naruto Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Elements

A NWN Roleplaying Server based around the Naruto world. Set after the forging of the five great cities in an alternate timeline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Kumo) Kenkō

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM Team
Admin
DM Team

(Kumo) Kenkō Empty
PostSubject: (Kumo) Kenkō   (Kumo) Kenkō Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 1:05 pm

[Kenkō]
(10 AP)

Kenkō are a clan that once lived in solitude, secluding themselves from the violence in the world and trying to ignore all the pain. When the village of Kumo was formed, the Raikage approached the head of the Kenkō and asked for them to join the village. Offering them protection from all the harm in the world in exchange for their medical skills. The Kenkō would soon be the founders of the Kumo hospital and lead the medical team. After awhile, some of the Kenkō became shinobi, even though they swore an oath to never harm another person, they were solely apart of squads as the medical shinobi. Unlike other shinobi, the Kenkō are able to perform surgery on the fly and even within the midst of battle. They are often sent to other villages to assist with surgeries and teach their shinobi certain medical techniques.

[Medical Expert]
(6 AP)
Kenkō are the medical experts and from a young age are taught medical jutsu, and the human body. Studying for hours, by the time they were ten, most Kenkō would be performing minor surgeries. Although masters in medical, they have sworn an oath never to harm another person, so they train their defence greatly so that they are able to heal and defend for themselves.

Special Passive - Medical Discipline
Passive) Can not deal damage to anyone. Unless if considered a Combat Medical Expert.
Level 1-10) +1 to DEF Rolls, +1d4 to Healing Effects
Level 11-20) +2 to DEF Rolls, +1d6 to Healing Effects
Level 21-30) +3 to DEF Rolls, +1d8 to Healing Effects
Level 31-40) +4 to DEF Rolls, +1d10 to Healing Effects

(OR)

[Combat Medical Expert]
(6 AP)
Kenkō are the medical experts and from a young age are taught medical jutsu, and the human body. Studying for hours, by the time they were ten, most Kenkō would be performing minor surgeries. Some Kenkō become combat medical experts, which allow for them to do medical jutsu whilst still protecting and aiding their fellow shinobi in battle. Although most Kenkō do not factor to this, those that do are still considered Kenkō and not treated any differently from their clan.

Special Passive - Medical Discipline
Passive) +1 to Healing Effects
Level 1-10) +0 to ATK/DEF Rolls, +0 HP DR/Hit (Universal)
Level 11-20) +1 to ATK/DEF Rolls, +1 HP DR/Hit (Universal)
Level 21-30) +2 to ATK/DEF Rolls, +2 HP DR/Hit (Universal)
Level 31-40) +3 to ATK/DEF Rolls, +3 HP DR/Hit (Universal)

[Cellular Regeneration]
(4 AP)
Their medical expertise is not just passed onto others, Kenkō focus on their own body aswell. On birth, each Kenkō is given a seal on their back in the shape of two angel wings. The wings are infused with chakra and increases the bodies natural regeneration. As the Kenkō ages, so too does their regeneration ability. Their body becomes stronger and allows them to withstand more, which allows them to heal for longer periods of time.
Level 1-10) +5 HP, +0 HP Regen
Level 11-20) +10 HP, +1 HP Regen
Level 21-30) +15 HP, +2 HP Regen
Level 31-40) +20 HP, +3 HP Regen

Code:
[center][size=16][u][b][Kenkō][/b][/u][/size]
[i](10 AP)[/i]

[i]Kenkō are a clan that once lived in solitude, secluding themselves from the violence in the world and trying to ignore all the pain. When the village of Kumo was formed, the Raikage approached the head of the Kenkō and asked for them to join the village. Offering them protection from all the harm in the world in exchange for their medical skills. The Kenkō would soon be the founders of the Kumo hospital and lead the medical team. After awhile, some of the Kenkō became shinobi, even though they swore an oath to never harm another person, they were solely apart of squads as the medical shinobi. Unlike other shinobi, the Kenkō are able to perform surgery on the fly and even within the midst of battle. They are often sent to other villages to assist with surgeries and teach their shinobi certain medical techniques.[/i][/center]

[size=16][u][b][Medical Expert][/b][/u][/size]
[i](6 AP)
Kenkō are the medical experts and from a young age are taught medical jutsu, and the human body. Studying for hours, by the time they were ten, most Kenkō would be performing minor surgeries. Although masters in medical, they have sworn an oath never to harm another person, so they train their defence greatly so that they are able to heal and defend for themselves.[/i]
[u][b]Special Passive -[/b][/u] Medical Discipline
[b]Passive)[/b] Can not deal damage to anyone. Unless if considered a Combat Medical Expert.
[b]Level 1-10)[/b] +1 to DEF Rolls, +1d4 to Healing Effects
[b]Level 11-20)[/b] +2 to DEF Rolls, +1d6 to Healing Effects
[b]Level 21-30)[/b] +3 to DEF Rolls, +1d8 to Healing Effects
[b]Level 31-40)[/b] +4 to DEF Rolls, +1d10 to Healing Effects

(OR)

[size=16][u][b][Combat Medical Expert][/b][/u][/size]
[i](6 AP)
Kenkō are the medical experts and from a young age are taught medical jutsu, and the human body. Studying for hours, by the time they were ten, most Kenkō would be performing minor surgeries. Some Kenkō become combat medical experts, which allow for them to do medical jutsu whilst still protecting and aiding their fellow shinobi in battle. Although most Kenkō do not factor to this, those that do are still considered Kenkō and not treated any differently from their clan.[/i]
[u][b]Special Passive -[/b][/u] Medical Discipline
[b]Passive)[/b] +1 to Healing Effects
[b]Level 1-10)[/b] +0 to ATK/DEF Rolls, +0 HP DR/Hit (Universal)
[b]Level 11-20)[/b] +1 to ATK/DEF Rolls, +1 HP DR/Hit (Universal)
[b]Level 21-30)[/b] +2 to ATK/DEF Rolls, +2 HP DR/Hit (Universal)
[b]Level 31-40)[/b] +3 to ATK/DEF Rolls, +3 HP DR/Hit (Universal)

[hr]
[size=16][u][b][Cellular Regeneration][/b][/u][/size]
[i](4 AP)[/i]
[i]Their medical expertise is not just passed onto others, Kenkō focus on their own body aswell. On birth, each Kenkō is given a seal on their back in the shape of two angel wings. The wings are infused with chakra and increases the bodies natural regeneration. As the Kenkō ages, so too does their regeneration ability. Their body becomes stronger and allows them to withstand more, which allows them to heal for longer periods of time.[/i]
[b]Level 1-10)[/b] +5 HP, +0 HP Regen
[b]Level 11-20)[/b] +10 HP, +1 HP Regen
[b]Level 21-30)[/b] +15 HP, +2 HP Regen
[b]Level 31-40)[/b] +20 HP, +3 HP Regen
Back to top Go down
https://narutoelements.rpg-board.net

(Kumo) Kenkō
Page 1 of 1