Naruto Elements

A NWN Roleplaying Server based around the Naruto world. Set after the forging of the five great cities in an alternate timeline.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

(Iwa) Bakuton

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM Team
Admin

PostSubject: (Iwa) Bakuton   Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:14 am

[Bakuton]
(10 AP)

Bakuton, or Explosive release, is a combination of earth and lightning to create explosive attacks that can cause great havoc to their targets. The Bakuton is well know within Iwagakure thanks to the first Tsuchikage wielding it. It can be used in many ways, thanks to it's adaptable nature, and can cause huge damage if used in the wrong one. The way Bakuton users use their chakra can vary, but most of the ones that are known either utilize it with Taijutsu to create explosive attacks, or simply create explosive ninjutsu. There are very little known Bakuton users, but the Tsuchikage does have three children that will live out his name and allow the Bakuton style to spread throughout the world. The Bakuton clan shares their name with the specific release that they use, and the majority of them have strong names to increase the meaning of Bakuton.

[Bakuton]
(Special Passive - Advanced Chakra Nature)
Bakuton (Explosive Style) is a combined nature made up of techniques that mix earth and lightning-based chakra to give the wielder the ability to utilise explosive chakra in combat. It is quite strong, and if utilized incorrectly can cause major damage.
Gains Lightning and Earth Elements at creation, combined to make Bakuton
+1 Bakuton Rolls
2x Free E/D/C/B Rank Jutsu, 1x A/S

[Explosive Attacks]
(5 AP)
Due to it's range of attacks, Bakuton is used in different ways depending on the user. It can either be used as explosve ninjutsu and cause heavy damage to the target. It can also be used as taijutus to cause explosive hits at a higher speed.
Level 1-10) +1 Ninjutsu Rolls, +1 Bakuton HP DMG/Jutsu
Level 11-20) +2 Ninjutsu Rolls, +1d4 Bakuton HP DMG/Jutsu
Level 21-30) +3 Ninjutsu Rolls, +1d6 Bakuton HP DMG/Jutsu
Level 31-40) +4 Ninjutsu Rolls, +1d8 Bakuton HP DMG/Jutsu

(OR)

Level 1-10) +1 Taijutsu Rolls, +1 Bakuton HP DMG/Jutsu
Level 11-20) +2 Taijutsu Rolls, +1d4 Bakuton HP DMG/Jutsu
Level 21-30) +3 Taijutsu Rolls, +1d6 Bakuton HP DMG/Jutsu
Level 31-40) +4 Taijutsu Rolls, +1d8 Bakuton HP DMG/Jutsu

[Explosive Chakra]
(5 AP)
Bakutons chakra flows differently to others. Every time they hit others, their explosions spread and can hit those that are close. Not only this, when they are hit by those that choose to get close, their body will instincly react and explode outwards. This cause them to be the worst to fight for those that only use close range.
Passive) Bokuton target 1 Additional person per attack.
Level 1-10) Damage Return Melee On Hit - 1 DMG
Level 11-20) Damage Return Melee On Hit - 1d4 DMG
Level 21-30) Damage Return Melee On Hit - 1d6 DMG
Level 31-40) Damage Return Melee On Hit - 1d8 DMG

Code:
[center][b][u][size=18][Bakuton][/size][/u][/b][/center]
[center][i](10 AP)[/i][/center]

[center][i]Bakuton, or Explosive release, is a combination of earth and lightning to create explosive attacks that can cause great havoc to their targets. The Bakuton is well know within Iwagakure thanks to the first Tsuchikage wielding it. It can be used in many ways, thanks to it's adaptable nature, and can cause huge damage if used in the wrong one. The way Bakuton users use their chakra can vary, but most of the ones that are known either utilize it with Taijutsu to create explosive attacks, or simply create explosive ninjutsu. There are very little known Bakuton users, but the Tsuchikage does have three children that will live out his name and allow the Bakuton style to spread throughout the world. The Bakuton clan shares their name with the specific release that they use, and the majority of them have strong names to increase the meaning of Bakuton.[/i][/center]

[b][u][size=16][Bakuton][/size][/u][/b]
[i](Special Passive - Advanced Chakra Nature)[/i]
[i]Bakuton (Explosive Style) is a combined nature made up of techniques that mix earth and lightning-based chakra to give the wielder the ability to utilise explosive chakra in combat. It is quite strong, and if utilized incorrectly can cause major damage.[/i]
[b]Gains Lightning and Earth Elements at creation, combined to make Bakuton[/b]
[b]+1 Bakuton Rolls[/b]
[b]2x Free E/D/C/B Rank Jutsu, 1x A/S[/b]

[hr]
[b][u][Explosive Attacks][/u][/b]
[i](5 AP)[/i]
[i]Due to it's range of attacks, Bakuton is used in different ways depending on the user. It can either be used as explosve ninjutsu and cause heavy damage to the target. It can also be used as taijutus to cause explosive hits at a higher speed.[/i]
[b]Level 1-10)[/b] +1 Ninjutsu Rolls, +1 Bakuton HP DMG/Jutsu
[b]Level 11-20)[/b] +2 Ninjutsu Rolls, +1d4 Bakuton HP DMG/Jutsu
[b]Level 21-30)[/b] +3 Ninjutsu Rolls, +1d6 Bakuton HP DMG/Jutsu
[b]Level 31-40)[/b] +4 Ninjutsu Rolls, +1d8 Bakuton HP DMG/Jutsu

(OR)

[b]Level 1-10)[/b] +1 Taijutsu Rolls, +1 Bakuton HP DMG/Jutsu
[b]Level 11-20)[/b] +2 Taijutsu Rolls, +1d4 Bakuton HP DMG/Jutsu
[b]Level 21-30)[/b] +3 Taijutsu Rolls, +1d6 Bakuton HP DMG/Jutsu
[b]Level 31-40)[/b] +4 Taijutsu Rolls, +1d8 Bakuton HP DMG/Jutsu

[hr]
[b][u][size=16][Explosive Chakra][/size][/u][/b]
(5 AP)
[i]Bakutons chakra flows differently to others. Every time they hit others, their explosions spread and can hit those that are close. Not only this, when they are hit by those that choose to get close, their body will instincly react and explode outwards. This cause them to be the worst to fight for those that only use close range.[/i]
[b]Passive)[/b] Bokuton target 1 Additional person per attack.
[b]Level 1-10)[/b] Damage Return Melee On Hit - 1 DMG
[b]Level 11-20)[/b] Damage Return Melee On Hit - 1d4 DMG
[b]Level 21-30)[/b] Damage Return Melee On Hit - 1d6 DMG
[b]Level 31-40)[/b] Damage Return Melee On Hit - 1d8 DMG
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutoelements.forumotion.com

(Iwa) Bakuton
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1