Naruto Elements

A NWN Roleplaying Server based around the Naruto world. Set after the forging of the five great cities in an alternate timeline.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

jinchu suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
autokilla

PostSubject: jinchu suggestion   Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:38 am

Hey there! i was chatting with some people in tells in game about this and was told i should make a forum post about it. I also wanna point out that either way im happy with being a jinchu, but these are just a few suggestions to help make jinchus a bit more powerful, since after all jinchus have giant monsters inside them capable of destroying entire villages with ease pretty much.

well, from what i gather in the tailed beast chart, the 1d4 dmg in partial tailed beast state and 1d6 dmg in full tailed beast state is dmg to the jinchu themself. while it may seem worth it for higher tailed beasts like 9 tails, who gets +6 attack and +65 chakra at max tails i cant help but feels its a bit underpowered for lower rank tailed beasts... like, with kurai she has the two tails and is mainly taijutsu based, so it would seemingly be she gets +1 attack but takes 1d4 dmg each round, which to me doesnt seem worth it. i think that even low tailed beast tail counts like the 1 tail, 2 tail, and 3 tail should still be op compared to the normal shinobi and most, if not all other clans. like, i reccomend that jinchu's in there tailed beast state only should also deal bonus dmg, have decent dr, and have a type of hp or cp regen, or both. and jinchu's i think should also have a seperate pool as well with cp that can regen but is only available after there normal chakra is already depleted, and these bonuses would also be improved based on how many tails are out so higher tails would still be stronger, but low tails can still be pretty damn effective. especially since icly when they icly cant control it, they kinda go beserk and attack everything in sight...

anyway, let me know what ya guys think!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM Hinata

PostSubject: Re: jinchu suggestion   Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:33 am

Dear Autokilla,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your interest and they great idea you have shared. It seems like a good idea and will be taken into consideration, but I would like to point out a few things that could possible change your thoughts and/or answer some questions you have.

The tailed beast and partial beast for is considered to be a bonus that grants the wielder ATK/DEF and CP over the ability cap, plus their own CP Cap. Utilizing the partial beast for is activating an internal chakra which tears at ones body. The full tailed beast can only be used when the user is at their maximum tails, so I can see where your concern is. IF we were to give the partial beast and full beast form more bonuses, it would have to an AP Costing scale to be on par with the others. Granted, you have the AP available to get HP or CP Regen aswell as DR taht will still be used during your tailed beast for. As for the bonus DMG, that is something that I can implement and will add shortly after posting this message.

Secondly, I can see where the concern for the DMG each round comes from, and I understand that it can be seen as high. That is why it is still in trial and able to be edited at anytime when a player has a concern. For this reason, I will the DMG for Partial Beats for to a scaling damage determined by how many tails, as well as the full tailed beast state. Please check the tables once more, and it should be more satisfactory.

Again, thank you for your concern as it helps the server grow.

Sincerely,
DM Hinata
Back to top Go down
View user profile
autokilla

PostSubject: Re: jinchu suggestion   Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:37 am

alrighty, sounds good. glad i didnt have a stupid idea for once... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jinchu suggestion   

Back to top Go down