Naruto Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Elements

A NWN Roleplaying Server based around the Naruto world. Set after the forging of the five great cities in an alternate timeline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunagakure Hagiwara Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Obito

Sunagakure Hagiwara Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Sunagakure Hagiwara Workshop   Sunagakure Hagiwara Workshop Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 9:06 am

Sunagakure Hagiwara Workshop Sunagakure_VIllage_zps5egldeiq
Arriving back in Sunagakure Shiro would shield his eyes from the blazing sun, no longer being protected from the canopy of trees above he'd quickly make his way back to the Hagiwara compound. Nodding in greetings to those that he'd pass by as he had just returned home from his trip to Konohagakure. Anticipation, anxiety filling him over as he begins to pick up his pace moving quickly towards his compound at this point and quickly navigates the grounds of the compound towards his families workshop seeing the glorious piles of wood he had purchased from the shop in Konohagakure and a stamped agreement letter ontop of the pile of wood from his father Shino Hagiwara. Smiling to himself a moment Shiro would note the letter as a moment of approval from his father for the possible distribution products he had procured on his adventure through Konohagakure. Quickly he'd move to the nearest desk clearing it of the miscellaneous paperwork and neatly placing it to the upper corner of the desk before laying out his own blueprints on the table. Eyeing each of the aspects of his puppets design he'd pull out his scroll and lock in a single seal releasing Crow from the seal and setting him on the ground beside him, the basic puppet his father had given him to work on and with during his start as a shinobi in Sunagakure. " I need to likely work on the main body of the puppet first, as it'd take the longest to develope. Thankfully father knew this wood needed to be starved of moisture so he kept the place free of it and even tossed sawdust over the pile. " Unraveling the tool satchel on the desk behind him he'd begin to look each tool over before moving across the room to the pile of Soaking Blood Oak wood he had obtained. Lifting the larger piece measured out to be 10 ft long 2 ft wide and 3 inches thick. Taking out a pencil he'd begin to map his cuts out on the wood infront of him small sections of strips of wood before taking out his saw and begins to cut each of the strips from the soaking blood oak with each cut he could feel the shredding of the wood as the peculiar dust falls to the floor at his feet. As he'd finish each cut he'd begin stacking the strips of wood on the table with the blueprints and continue until hes finished the necessary cuts of the that type of wood. Looking to the excess amount of wood left on the table he'd lift the wood up and move it back over to the pile with the rest of it before grabbing the 10 ft long 2 ft wide and 3 inches thick cut of the Black Ironwood and moving it over to the table. Once again he'd begin mapping out his cuts but this time using the other cuts from the Soaking Blood Oak as the template for these cuts to create consistency in the size of the cuts. Drawing his saw forth once more he'd begin to make the cuts from the wood, cutting several strips from the Black Ironwood and placing the cuts next to the soaking blood oak carefully. The smell of chopped wood filling the air as the sawdust scatters about. As he finished the final cut he'd hear the door to the room open up as his mother would step in the room. Having married into the Hagiwara family taking the name from his Father Shino Hagiwara she was more up-close and personal when it came to combat. A cigarette hanging from the corner of her mouth as she'd look over to Shiro.
Sunagakure Hagiwara Workshop Canaan_alphard_render_by_honimaru-d4b6c86_zps21c6678e
(Minami Hagiwara - Shiro's Mother)
" Whatcha working on sweetie? " she'd exhale a cloud of smoke into the air as she'd walk up towards the side of the worktable looking over the blueprints a moment. " Just the new framework for Crow. I dont have another puppet to use right now so its almost as if Im starting from scratch again. " He'd look over crows body a moment then back to his blueprints to make sure everything was in order. " Ah... Soo ka. " She'd eye crow on the ground a moment before looking to the wood. " Are you going to follow the same design your father made for you ? " Shiro would nod in response then continue to speak. " Hai, but Im going to add in a few things to give myself a little more of a challenge so that I could grow with my design instead of remaining stagnant with my abilities. " She'd smile slightly at his response almost caught off guard at how much Shiro is like his adoptive father as she'd walk up and wrap her arms around Shiro's head and pull him to her chest giving him a hug. " My cute little boy acting all mature~ ... Kawaii~ " she'd chuckle as she'd squeeze him a little harder and he'd squirm a bit trying to free himself from her headlock of embarassment pushing himself free as quickly as he could muster and face reddened he'd turn to his mother. " Mom! " he'd shout flustered with embarassment before pausing to continue, " Im really busy right now can you bug me later!? " she'd chuckle a moment before wavering a hand back to him as she'd walk towards the door. " Hai, Hai. Anything for you son~. " She'd close the door laughing as Shiro would shake his head slightly looking over the blueprints a moment noticing something as he'd grimace a bit. " Damn, Im going to have to take some of Crows parts when I get to the arms... " shaking his head slightly he'd move onwards to the pile of his cuts with several clamps in hand. Taking out his father special adhesive he'd begin to coat the edge of a soaking blood oak cut and place it against a piece of the black ironwood cut taking the padded clamps and clamping the two cuts together drawing up a handseal as he'd focus his chakra into the adhesive he had just applied to the wood as the two begin to bind together. " Let that set for a while. I'll go ahead and prep the other bindings as well. " moving over he'd begin to coat multiple cuts of the soaking blood oak with that same adhesive before placing a cut of the black ironwood on each of the cuts clamping each set together as he'd lock in the seal once more gathering his chakra once more for each set of the pairings and focus his chakra into the adhesive binding the two cuts together in each set. Sweat beginning to form with each moment as the toll it takes on his chakra becomes appearent to activate the properties in the binding agent. " I'll probably only be able to finish the front breastplate of the body today. This is taking more chakra than I had anticipated... " he'd sigh slightly as he was so anxious to get this construction down but acknowledges his current limitations as he'd undo 4 of the clamped sets and applies the adhesive to the side of each set and places them together clamping the sets down once more creating a large block of the layers of both types of wood combined together. Locking in his handseal once more he'd apply his chakra to the adhesive to strengthen the bindings of the wood and its personal properties. Moving over to the saw table he'd grimace slightly looking to the rotational blade and pedal on the floor knowing that through the use of chakra is how this table works he'd sigh slightly as he'd wait for the bindings to completely set. Trying to regain as much stamina in the process as he'd sit on the chair next to the table looking over a few notes in his notebook. Several hours pass by as he'd slowly stand stretching slightly slipping the notebook into his bag and would move back over to the table to undo the large block of the compound wood he made. As he'd carry it back over to the table he'd set the gauge of the cut to be a quarter of an inch to allow for the one-eighths of an inch for the blade and one-eighths of an inch overhang for the strip he'd wish to cut. Removing the rotational blade from the table he'd draw up the upper stand from the strip-saw blade and place the blade into the table connecting it to the stand above. Laying the block down on the side only three inch wide he'd place his foot on the pedal focusing his chakra to his foot and into the pedal of the machine slowly as he'd press his foot onto the pedal the chakra would transfer into the machine and force the blade to begin to move and carefully he'd begin to draw the block towards the blade of the machine as he'd begin to cut the block, cutting 6 one-eighths strips from the block. As he stacks the strips he'd let go of the pedal panting slightly as he'd draw his sleeve up to his forehead to wipe away the collecting sweat and place the smaller stack of wood on the freed table next to the saw table. Placing the first strip on the form he'd move to then clamp the strip down on the gradual bend of the form meant for developing the upper body for medium sized torso's. As he clamps it down he'd take another long strip and begin to carefully apply his adhesive to the strip already clamped to the form and layer that piece on as well maintaining pressure on the first piece clamped down he'd undo the clamp enough to turn it and angle it to grasp the second piece, continuing this process for each piece of the 6 layers, staggering each of them so that each layer would be; soaking blood oak, black ironwood, soaking blood oak, black ironwood, soaking blood oak , black ironwood. Smiling slightly he'd lock in his handseal and focus his chakra into the adhesive as he'd create the first breastplate to his upgrade. " First step of many.. but I will get there in time.. " Shiro would look over to the time as he'd move over to his desks and begin cleaning up the area so his father doesnt yell at him. And move over to the sawdust bin tossing regular sawdust over the pile of the soaking blood oak pile to ensure it doesnt absorb any moisture. And moves to leave the room. Just as he does he'd attach his strings to Crow and draw him towards himself and locks in a seal sealing Crow back into the scroll closing the door behind him and locking the door with his key. " Mom! Im done for now! Whens dinner !? " he'd shout down the hallway as he could hear in the distance his mother respond. " When you make it! You're a big boy now! " sighing slightly Shiro would laugh a moment shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Obito

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure Hagiwara Workshop   Sunagakure Hagiwara Workshop Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 11:07 am

Under the dim light of the lamp hanging over the worktable sweat would drop to the table top landing upon the completed torso of his modifications to Crow. " Thats the chest atleast, this is going to take a long time to finish.. " Looking over to his scroll he had the Crow his father gave to him sealed within he'd ponder a moment before looking over the blueprints once more. " I might be able to upgrade the mechanics to the limbs. Currently I have to utilize my chakra to twist the limbs four full rotations from the side of Crows body to detach them and utilize the hidden blade, but perhaps I can modify this to create a sort of quick release so that I can turn it once and line up the slots to detach the limb. And if I reduce the thickness of the blades and length them I can reduce the weight and increase the speed. Hmmmm.... " he'd continue to ponder a moment as he'd look over the blueprints calmly occasionally wiping away the sweat from earlier that evening when he had finally created the back of the torso for his upgraded Crow in progress. " Or... I'll just have to delve a little into more advanced aspects to Fuuinjutsu and perhaps I'll be able to increase my puppets prowess through that.. " rolling up his supplies he'd slip the Crow scroll beneath his mantle and clip it into it's holster. Nodding to himself a moment before walking out the door flicking the light off and locking the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Obito

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure Hagiwara Workshop   Sunagakure Hagiwara Workshop Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 1:11 am

[ Total Word Count for Both Posts : 2108 ]
Back to top Go down
Aurianos

Aurianos

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure Hagiwara Workshop   Sunagakure Hagiwara Workshop Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 10:22 pm

Word count: 2147
Quality: I'm gonna start grading things like a school report...so this is a solid A with a third of a plus.
Reward: 9 Tokens
Back to top Go down
Obito

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure Hagiwara Workshop   Sunagakure Hagiwara Workshop Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 10:25 pm

Thank you, I actually had to double check my research on how to actually mold wood xD lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure Hagiwara Workshop   Sunagakure Hagiwara Workshop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunagakure Hagiwara Workshop
Page 1 of 1