Naruto Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Elements

A NWN Roleplaying Server based around the Naruto world. Set after the forging of the five great cities in an alternate timeline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Kiri) Keiri

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM Team
Admin
DM Team

(Kiri) Keiri Empty
PostSubject: (Kiri) Keiri   (Kiri) Keiri Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 11:42 pm

[Keiri]
(10 AP)
(Kiri) Keiri Drawings-digital-art-samurai-swords-katana-gray-black-dark-anime
Keiri. Executioner. That is the meaning of their name. Known throughout water country as one of the most remorseless clans. They strike down their opponent with kenjutsu. The Keiri are feared for many reason, but the main reason is their lust for blood. They make up the majority of the feared seven swordsman within kiri. Even though they are small in number, they don't lack the strength. The way to know a Keiri is the tatoo's they have along their arms. They get a tatoo for each kill, and once they reach a higehr rnak, their tatoo's will normally cover their whole body. Lusting for blood, they do not usually leave a fight without acomplishing their lust.

[Kenjutsu Masters]
(6 AP)
Known for their use of swords and to the level that is rivaled by few. The Keiri wield all types of blades, and are profecient in all. Due to their profeciency, they usually carry two or three and will sometimes take the blade of their fallen opponent. Every strike coming from a Keiri's sword is enough to cause immense pain.

Special Passive - -2 Weapon Negatives.
Level 1-10) +1 to Bokijutsu rolls, +1 Bokijutsu HP DMG/Jutsu
Level 11-20) +2 to Bokijutsu rolls, +1d4 Bokijutsu HP DMG/Jutsu
Level 21-30) +3 to Bokijutsu rolls, +1d6 Bokijutsu HP DMG/Jutsu
Level 31-40) +4 to Bokijutsu rolls, +1d8 Bokijutsu HP DMG/Jutsu

[Blood Lust]
(4 AP)
Keiri have an unhealthy lust for blood, and satisfy it nearly daily. Mostly found fighting their own clan and not holding back, their scars are trophies granted via battle. The numeros battles that each of them have cause their bodies to toughen and become septical to being hit by weapons.
Level 1-10) +5 HP, +1 HP DR/Hit Bokijutsu
Level 11-20) +10 HP, +2 HP DR/Hit Bokijutsu
Level 21-30) +15 HP, +3 HP DR/Hit Bokijutsu
Level 31-40) +20 HP, +4 HP DR/Hit Bokijutsu

Code:
[center][size=16][u][b][Keiri][/b][/u][/size]
[i](10 AP)[/i]
[img(500px,300px)]https://www.walldevil.com/wallpapers/w05/drawings-digital-art-samurai-swords-katana-gray-black-dark-anime.jpg[/img]
[i]Keiri. Executioner. That is the meaning of their name. Known throughout water country as one of the most remorseless clans. They strike down their opponent with kenjutsu. The Keiri are feared for many reason, but the main reason is their lust for blood. They make up the majority of the feared seven swordsman within kiri. Even though they are small in number, they don't lack the strength. The way to know a Keiri is the tatoo's they have along their arms. They get a tatoo for each kill, and once they reach a higehr rnak, their tatoo's will normally cover their whole body. Lusting for blood, they do not usually leave a fight without acomplishing their lust.[/i][/center]

[size=16][u][b][Kenjutsu Masters][/b][/u][/size]
[i](6 AP)
Known for their use of swords and to the level that is rivaled by few. The Keiri wield all types of blades, and are profecient in all. Due to their profeciency, they usually carry two or three and will sometimes take the blade of their fallen opponent. Every strike coming from a Keiri's sword is enough to cause immense pain.[/i]
[u][b]Special Passive -[/b][/u] -2 Weapon Negatives.
[b]Level 1-10)[/b] +1 to Bokijutsu rolls, +1 Bokijutsu HP DMG/Jutsu
[b]Level 11-20)[/b] +2 to Bokijutsu rolls, +1d4 Bokijutsu HP DMG/Jutsu
[b]Level 21-30)[/b] +3 to Bokijutsu rolls, +1d6 Bokijutsu HP DMG/Jutsu
[b]Level 31-40)[/b] +4 to Bokijutsu rolls, +1d8 Bokijutsu HP DMG/Jutsu

[hr]
[size=16][u][b][Blood Lust][/b][/u][/size]
[i](4 AP)[/i]
[i]Keiri have an unhealthy lust for blood, and satisfy it nearly daily. Mostly found fighting their own clan and not holding back, their scars are trophies granted via battle. The numeros battles that each of them have cause their bodies to toughen and become septical to being hit by weapons.[/i]
[b]Level 1-10)[/b] +5 HP, +1 HP DR/Hit Bokijutsu
[b]Level 11-20)[/b] +10 HP, +2 HP DR/Hit Bokijutsu
[b]Level 21-30)[/b] +15 HP, +3 HP DR/Hit Bokijutsu
[b]Level 31-40)[/b] +20 HP, +4 HP DR/Hit Bokijutsu
Back to top Go down
https://narutoelements.rpg-board.net

(Kiri) Keiri
Page 1 of 1