Naruto Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Elements

A NWN Roleplaying Server based around the Naruto world. Set after the forging of the five great cities in an alternate timeline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Suna) Puppetry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM Team
Admin
DM Team

(Suna) Puppetry Empty
PostSubject: (Suna) Puppetry   (Suna) Puppetry Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 2:24 pm

[Puppetry]
(10 AP)

(Suna) Puppetry 2wgudqq
Puppetry is a very well known combat style known throughout wind country. Often referred to as Kugutsu, the user makes puppets out of wood and cloth, they are then able to attach chakra strings to the puppet and control the puppe to fight for them. Many puppet users conceal weapons and even seals within their puppets to summon extremley dangerous attacks or even shoot poision at their targets. Kugutsu was invented in wind country and a lot of kugutsu users have an arsenal of puppets that they use to fight and defend for themselves. Due to them using puppets, they are usualy hidden during a fight and use their puppets to fight for them.

[Kugutsu]
(Special Passive)
Puppetry users practice soley on their puppetry mostly and each of them create, develope and fight with their own puppets and jutsu. It is not uncommon for puppetry users to teach their signature jutsu to other users and learn them. The tradition of puppetry has been around in wind coutnry for years and now even has it's own brigade in Suna.

Custom Clan Ability - Gains Puppetry (Kugutsu), 2x Free E/D/C/B Rank Jutsu, 1x A/S Kugutsu Jutsu.

[Hidden Arsenal]
(4 AP)
DSue to their specialized fightning style, most puppetry users are usually around for the start of the battle then soon dissapear. As soon as they dissapear, their puppets will usually take their place and fight for them. The fact that puppets can be used from hiding without revealing where they are is quite a unique fighting style and one to be feared.
Level 1-10) +1 Kugutsu Rolls, +4 Concealment Rolls
Level 11-20) +2 Kugutsu Rolls, +8 Concealment Rolls
Level 21-30) +3 Kugutsu Rolls, +12 Concealment Rolls
Level 31-40) +4 Kugutsu Rolls, +16 Concealment Rolls

[Multiple Strings]
(6 AP)
Unlike the Hagiwara, puppetry users solely focus on their puppetry use and jutsu. This allows them to increase the strength of their puppets and even the amount that they can have active. Their chakra strings are so well controlled, that once they hit a higher power level, they are even able to have up to four puppets out at a single time. It is said that when a puppetry user brings out this many puppets, they are out for blood or death.
Passive) Increase Puppet Rank to 2/3/4/5
Level 1-10) Gain Rank 2 Puppet, Increases Puppet Summons at time by +0
Level 11-20) Gain Rank 3 Puppet, Increases Puppet Summons at time by +1
Level 21-30) Gain Rank 4 Puppet, Increases Puppet Summons at time by +2
Level 31-40) Gain Rank 5 Puppet, Increases Puppet Summons at time by +3

[Universal Jutsu]
Name) Puppet Substitution
Type) Kugutsu
Rank) D
CP Cost) 4
RP Description) A puppetry user would be able to quickly swap their place with their puppet. The puppet would be covered with their chakra, allowing it to take minimal damage. This is useful for moving quickly, or summoning puppets.
PvP Effect) WIS DEF) Attackers rolls DMG and Puppet takes 1/4 Rolled, but gaines 2x DR.
Special Note) May be used to summon a puppet, but costs 2x CP.

Code:
[center][size=16][u][b][Puppetry][/b][/u][/size][/center]
[center][i](10 AP)[/i][/center]

[center][img]http://oi48.tinypic.com/2wgudqq.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][i]Puppetry is a very well known combat style known throughout wind country. Often referred to as Kugutsu, the user makes puppets out of wood and cloth, they are then able to attach chakra strings to the puppet and control the puppe to fight for them. Many puppet users conceal weapons and even seals within their puppets to summon extremley dangerous attacks or even shoot poision at their targets. Kugutsu was invented in wind country and a lot of kugutsu users have an arsenal of puppets that they use to fight and defend for themselves. Due to them using puppets, they are usualy hidden during a fight and use their puppets to fight for them.[/i][/center]

[size=16][u][b][Kugutsu][/b][/u][/size]
[i](Special Passive)[/i]
[i]Puppetry users practice soley on their puppetry mostly and each of them create, develope and fight with their own puppets and jutsu. It is not uncommon for puppetry users to teach their signature jutsu to other users and learn them. The tradition of puppetry has been around in wind coutnry for years and now even has it's own brigade in Suna.[/i]

[u][b]Custom Clan Ability -[/b][/u] Gains Puppetry (Kugutsu), 2x Free E/D/C/B Rank Jutsu, 1x A/S Kugutsu Jutsu.

[hr]
[size=16][u][b][Hidden Arsenal][/b][/u][/size]
[i](4 AP)[/i]
[i]DSue to their specialized fightning style, most puppetry users are usually around for the start of the battle then soon dissapear. As soon as they dissapear, their puppets will usually take their place and fight for them. The fact that puppets can be used from hiding without revealing where they are is quite a unique fighting style and one to be feared.[/i]
[b]Level 1-10)[/b] +1 Kugutsu Rolls, +4 Concealment Rolls
[b]Level 11-20)[/b] +2 Kugutsu Rolls, +8 Concealment Rolls
[b]Level 21-30)[/b] +3 Kugutsu Rolls, +12 Concealment Rolls
[b]Level 31-40)[/b] +4 Kugutsu Rolls, +16 Concealment Rolls

[hr]
[size=16][u][b][Multiple Strings][/b][/u][/size]
[i](6 AP)[/i]
[i]Unlike the Hagiwara, puppetry users solely focus on their puppetry use and jutsu. This allows them to increase the strength of their puppets and even the amount that they can have active. Their chakra strings are so well controlled, that once they hit a higher power level, they are even able to have up to four puppets out at a single time. It is said that when a puppetry user brings out this many puppets, they are out for blood or death.[/i]
[b]Passive) [/b]Increase Puppet Rank to 2/3/4/5
[b]Level 1-10)[/b] Gain Rank 2 Puppet, Increases Puppet Summons at time by +0
[b]Level 11-20)[/b] Gain Rank 3 Puppet, Increases Puppet Summons at time by +1
[b]Level 21-30)[/b] Gain Rank 4 Puppet, Increases Puppet Summons at time by +2
[b]Level 31-40)[/b] Gain Rank 5 Puppet, Increases Puppet Summons at time by +3

[hr]
[size=16][u][b][Universal Jutsu][/b][/u][/size]
[b]Name)[/b] Puppet Substitution
[b]Type)[/b] Kugutsu
[b]Rank)[/b] D
[b]CP Cost)[/b] 4
[b]RP Description)[/b] A puppetry user would be able to quickly swap their place with their puppet. The puppet would be covered with their chakra, allowing it to take minimal damage. This is useful for moving quickly, or summoning puppets.
[b]PvP Effect)[/b] WIS DEF) Attackers rolls DMG and Puppet takes 1/4 Rolled, but gaines 2x DR.
[b]Special Note)[/b] May be used to summon a puppet, but costs 2x CP.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoelements.rpg-board.net

(Suna) Puppetry
Page 1 of 1