Naruto Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Elements

A NWN Roleplaying Server based around the Naruto world. Set after the forging of the five great cities in an alternate timeline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Kumo) Jinsoku

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM Team
Admin
DM Team

(Kumo) Jinsoku Empty
PostSubject: (Kumo) Jinsoku   (Kumo) Jinsoku Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 2:57 pm

[Jinsoku]
(12 AP)

(Kumo) Jinsoku Hqdefault
Jinsoku were originally a small family of kenjutsu users within the land of lightning that used their strength to get whatever they wanted. They were feared throughout lightning and eventually became so well known that other small clans were trying to create allies with them. When the forming of the villages began, the Jinsoku knew that they would not be able to fight for themselves much longer and opted to form Kumogakure with one of their own as the Kage. It was soon built and the Jinsoku sat at the pinnacle of Kumo with their own as the first Raikage. The other clans and smaller villages began to join with Kumo, and the Jinsoku led, what they considered to be their village, with their Swift Release (Jinton). Combined with their weapons, they were usually at the head of fights and leading Kumo to become one of the great villages that it is know as.

[Swift Release]
(Special Passive)
Jinsoku train from a very young age and by the time they are allowed to enter, what is now the Academy, they are said to be some of the fastest shinobi. Their speed is rivaled only by their swordsmanship as they are trained to use most weapons by a young age and are even trained to take the hits from these weapons. Their bodies have adapted to blades, blunts and even points so that they can fight for longer.
Advanced Chakra Nature - Gains Raiton and Fuuton, combined to make Jinton, 2x Free E/D/C/B Rank Jutsu, 1x A/S
ACN Passive - -1 Weapon Negatives
Passive - +2 HP DR/Hit vs Bokijutsu

[Jinsoku Speed]
(6 AP)
It is sometimes said that the word fast is very broad term when it comes to describing the Jinsoku. Appearing and then dissapearing again with a blur inbetween their attacks, they often fight so quickly that most people say they never see them before they hit the ground. Their training is so hard that those that train beside them are sometimes said to be hospitalized for 1 week before they can fight again.
Passsive) +5 Hitpoints
Level 1-10) +1 Jinton Rolls, +1 Bokijutsu Rolls
Level 11-20) +2 Jinton Rolls, +2 Bokijutsu Rolls
Level 21-30) +3 Jinton Rolls, +3 Bokijutsu Rolls
Level 31-40) +4 Jinton Rolls, +4 Bokijutsu Rolls

[Piercing Blades]
(6 AP)
Precision is something that the Jinsokui take seriously. Each of them will pick their weapon at a young age, and practice with their chosen weapon more so than all the others. Given textbooks on the human body, they study the points which are weaker when hit and focus on how to inflict the most amount of damage with a single sweep or stab with their weapon.
Level 1-10) +1 Bokijutsu HP DMG/Jutsu, 2 DR Ignore on Bokijutsu
Level 11-20) +1d4 Bokijutsu HP DMG/Jutsu, 3 DR Ignore on Bokijutsu
Level 21-30) +1d6 Bokijutsu HP DMG/Jutsu, 4 DR Ignore on Bokijutsu
Level 31-40) +1d8 Bokijutsu HP DMG/Jutsu, 5 DR Ignore on Bokijutsu

Code:
[center][size=16][u][b][Jinsoku][/b][/u][/size][/center]
[center][size=13][i](12 AP)[/i][/size][/center]

[center][img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/iusiYwURJXw/hqdefault.jpg[/img][/center]
[i]Jinsoku were originally a small family of kenjutsu users within the land of lightning that used their strength to get whatever they wanted. They were feared throughout lightning and eventually became so well known that other small clans were trying to create allies with them. When the forming of the villages began, the Jinsoku knew that they would not be able to fight for themselves much longer and opted to form Kumogakure with one of their own as the Kage. It was soon built and the Jinsoku sat at the pinnacle of Kumo with their own as the first Raikage. The other clans and smaller villages began to join with Kumo, and the Jinsoku led, what they considered to be their village, with their Swift Release (Jinton). Combined with their weapons, they were usually at the head of fights and leading Kumo to become one of the great villages that it is know as.[/i]

[size=16][u][b][Swift Release][/b][/u][/size]
[i](Special Passive)[/i]
[i]Jinsoku train from a very young age and by the time they are allowed to enter, what is now the Academy, they are said to be some of the fastest shinobi. Their speed is rivaled only by their swordsmanship as they are trained to use most weapons by a young age and are even trained to take the hits from these weapons. Their bodies have adapted to blades, blunts and even points so that they can fight for longer.[/i]
[u][b]Advanced Chakra Nature -[/b][/u] Gains Raiton and Fuuton, combined to make Jinton, 2x Free E/D/C/B Rank Jutsu, 1x A/S
[u][b]ACN Passive[size=16][i] -[/i][/size][/b][/u] -1 Weapon Negatives
[u][b]Passive -[/b][/u] +2 HP DR/Hit vs Bokijutsu

[hr]
[size=16][u][b][Jinsoku Speed][/b][/u][/size]
(6 AP)
[i]It is sometimes said that the word fast is very broad term when it comes to describing the Jinsoku. Appearing and then dissapearing again with a blur inbetween their attacks, they often fight so quickly that most people say they never see them before they hit the ground. Their training is so hard that those that train beside them are sometimes said to be hospitalized for 1 week before they can fight again.[/i]
[b]Passsive)[/b] +5 Hitpoints
[b]Level 1-10)[/b] +1 Jinton Rolls, +1 Bokijutsu Rolls
[b]Level 11-20)[/b] +2 Jinton Rolls, +2 Bokijutsu Rolls
[b]Level 21-30)[/b] +3 Jinton Rolls, +3 Bokijutsu Rolls
[b]Level 31-40)[/b] +4 Jinton Rolls, +4 Bokijutsu Rolls

[hr]
[size=16][u][b][Piercing Blades][/b][/u][/size]
[i](6 AP)[/i]
[i]Precision is something that the Jinsokui take seriously. Each of them will pick their weapon at a young age, and practice with their chosen weapon more so than all the others. Given textbooks on the human body, they study the points which are weaker when hit and focus on how to inflict the most amount of damage with a single sweep or stab with their weapon.[/i]
[b]Level 1-10)[/b] +1 Bokijutsu HP DMG/Jutsu, 2 DR Ignore on Bokijutsu
[b]Level 11-20)[/b] +1d4 Bokijutsu HP DMG/Jutsu, 3 DR Ignore on Bokijutsu
[b]Level 21-30)[/b] +1d6 Bokijutsu HP DMG/Jutsu, 4 DR Ignore on Bokijutsu
[b]Level 31-40)[/b] +1d8 Bokijutsu HP DMG/Jutsu, 5 DR Ignore on Bokijutsu
Back to top Go down
https://narutoelements.rpg-board.net

(Kumo) Jinsoku
Page 1 of 1