Naruto Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Elements

A NWN Roleplaying Server based around the Naruto world. Set after the forging of the five great cities in an alternate timeline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Konoha) Nara

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM Team
Admin
DM Team

(Konoha) Nara Empty
PostSubject: (Konoha) Nara   (Konoha) Nara Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 11:34 am

[Nara]
(10 AP)
(Konoha) Nara Aeme1i
The Nara clan are a well known and respected group of individuals that reside within Konohagakure. Their sharp mindset to anything tactical and mysterious use of manipulating the Shadows make them a unique and one of a kind-clan. However, they also possess a flaw and that is their extreme laid back and lazy behavior - which can be easily overcome when they are given a task with which they believe is worthy of persueing. The Nara hold a close bond with the Yamanaka and Akimichi clans, occasionally placing their shinobi together in squads forming a powerful squad utilizing a combination of attacks. Nara clansmen are viewed as natural born leaders and in times like these with War in Konoha's midst, their skill sets are needed.

[Shadow Masters]
(3 AP)
The Nara are masters of manipulating the very shadows of others, by using their natural talent for inton they take control of ones shadows being able to buy their allies time. As they get stronger they become better at manipulating shadows and their ability to control the shadows is only limited by their surroundings.

Special Passive - Gains "Shadow*" Jutsu, 2x Free E/D/C/B Rank, 1x A/S Rank.
Passive) Starts with Inton Element
Level 1-10) +1 to Inton rolls
Level 11-20) +2 to Inton rolls
Level 21-30) +3 to Inton rolls
Level 31-40) +4 to Inton rolls

(*Shadow is a special use of Inton jutsu that the Nara use. All bonuses granted to Inton are granted to Shadow jutsu.)

[Wide Spread Shadow]
(3 AP)
A Nara’s most useful ability with group battles is the ability to hit multiple targets at once with their jutsu. By spreading their chakra outwards they gain a better chance at targeting more than one person, this takes time and training but with time a Nara can pin entire groups down with their jutsu.

Level 1-10) +0 Additional Targets using Inton. 1 CP Per Additional Target.
Level 11-20) +1 Additional Targets using Inton. 1 CP Per Additional Target.
Level 21-30) +2 Additional Targets using Inton. 1 CP Per Additional Target.
Level 31-40) +3 Additional Targets using Inton. 1 CP Per Additional Target.

[Endurance]
(4 AP)
The Nara are known for their keen strategies, and the utilization of all of their surroundings. They are known to meditate and think about things logically, which has allowed them to understand and use their chakra more efficiently. Not only this, they are able to use their shadows to a precision that rivals most. The actual strength of their shadows is obvious when they capture people and are able to hold them with nothing but their shadow.
Passive) + 5 Chakra
Level 1-10) -0 CP used on Inton Jutsu, +1 Duration Inton Jutsu
Level 11-20) -1 CP used on Inton Jutsu, +1d4-1 (Min 1) Duration Inton Jutsu
Level 21-30) -2 CP used on Inton Jutsu, +1d4 Duration Inton Jutsu
Level 31-40) -3 CP used on Inton Jutsu, +1d6 Duration Inton Jutsu

Code:
[center][size=16][u][b][Nara][/b][/u][/size]
[i](10 AP)[/i]
[img]http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u362/Please_Edit_Me/aeme1i.png[/img]
[i]The Nara clan are a well known and respected group of individuals that reside within Konohagakure. Their sharp mindset to anything tactical and mysterious use of manipulating the Shadows make them a unique and one of a kind-clan. However, they also possess a flaw and that is their extreme laid back and lazy behavior - which can be easily overcome when they are given a task with which they believe is worthy of persueing. The Nara hold a close bond with the Yamanaka and Akimichi clans, occasionally placing their shinobi together in squads forming a powerful squad utilizing a combination of attacks. Nara clansmen are viewed as natural born leaders and in times like these with War in Konoha's midst, their skill sets are needed.[/i][/center]

[size=16][u][b][Shadow Masters][/b][/u][/size]
[i](3 AP)
The Nara are masters of manipulating the very shadows of others, by using their natural talent for inton they take control of ones shadows being able to buy their allies time. As they get stronger they become better at manipulating shadows and their ability to control the shadows is only limited by their surroundings.[/i]
[u][b]Special Passive -[/b][/u] Gains "Shadow*" Jutsu, 2x Free E/D/C/B Rank, 1x A/S Rank.
[b]Passive)[/b] Starts with Inton Element
[b]Level 1-10)[/b] +1 to Inton rolls
[b]Level 11-20)[/b] +2 to Inton rolls
[b]Level 21-30)[/b] +3 to Inton rolls
[b]Level 31-40)[/b] +4 to Inton rolls

[size=10][i](*Shadow is a special use of Inton jutsu that the Nara use. All bonuses granted to Inton are granted to Shadow jutsu.)[/i][/size]

[hr]
[size=16][u][b][Wide Spread Shadow][/b][/u][/size]
[i](3 AP)
A Nara’s most useful ability with group battles is the ability to hit multiple targets at once with their jutsu. By spreading their chakra outwards they gain a better chance at targeting more than one person, this takes time and training but with time a Nara can pin entire groups down with their jutsu.[/i]
[b]Level 1-10)[/b] +0 Additional Targets using Inton. 1 CP Per Additional Target.
[b]Level 11-20)[/b] +1 Additional Targets using Inton. 1 CP Per Additional Target.
[b]Level 21-30)[/b] +2 Additional Targets using Inton. 1 CP Per Additional Target.
[b]Level 31-40)[/b] +3 Additional Targets using Inton. 1 CP Per Additional Target.

[hr]
[size=16][u][b][Endurance][/b][/u][/size]
[i](4 AP)[/i]
[i]The Nara are known for their keen strategies, and the utilization of all of their surroundings. They are known to meditate and think about things logically, which has allowed them to understand and use their chakra more efficiently. Not only this, they are able to use their shadows to a precision that rivals most. The actual strength of their shadows is obvious when they capture people and are able to hold them with nothing but their shadow.[/i]
[b]Passive)[/b] + 5 Chakra
[b]Level 1-10)[/b] -0 CP used on Inton Jutsu, +1 Duration Inton Jutsu
[b]Level 11-20)[/b] -1 CP used on Inton Jutsu, +1d4-1 (Min 1) Duration Inton Jutsu
[b]Level 21-30)[/b] -2 CP used on Inton Jutsu, +1d4 Duration Inton Jutsu
[b]Level 31-40)[/b] -3 CP used on Inton Jutsu, +1d6 Duration Inton Jutsu
Back to top Go down
https://narutoelements.rpg-board.net

(Konoha) Nara
Page 1 of 1